- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Loading/Unloading Equipment, Cable & Materials
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Access Maintenance Hole/Pit
- Blowing Rope/Rod
- Pulling Cable
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cable Hauling Safe Work Method Statement
This Cable Hauling Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with cable hauling. including adjacent to roads and, working in a pit or manhole.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Cable Hauling SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)