- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Artificial extremes of temperature
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-Hours/Night Work
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of EWP
- System Evacuation
- Cleaning & Flushing
- Refrigerant Charging
- Preparing Replacement Parts
- Installing Replacement Parts
- Fuelling the EWP
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cool Room Repair Safe Work Method Statement
This Cool Room Repair Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with operating an EWP to perform maintenance and repairs on cool/freezer rooms.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Cool Room Repair SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).