- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Elevated Levels on Platform Ladders
- Inspection & Repair
- Re-energise Equipment & Return to Service
- New Electrical Equipment (testing)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Appliances-Equipment Electrical Repair Safe Work Method Statement
This Appliances-Equipment Electrical Repair Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the de-energised electrical repair work of appliances and equipment.
Suitable for all repair work on electrical equipment and appliances that are NOT hard-wired and can be easily disconnected from a power source and repaired.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Appliances-Equipment Electrical Repair SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)