- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Cylinder Transport
- Handling & Storage of Refrigerants
- Manual Tasks
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Pre-operational Inspection
- Isolate Electric Power
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- System Evacuation, Cleaning, Flushing & Refrigerant Charging
- Working near Telecommunication Transmitters
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles & Mobile Scaffold
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Refrigeration Safe Work Method Statement
This Refrigeration Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation and maintenance of self-contained, low charged refrigerant systems.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Refrigeration SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)