- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Inverter/Isolator Installation
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Installing Mounting Rails & Panels
- Wiring Panels
- Lead-acid Bank Battery Installation
- Hand & Power Tool Use
- Hazardous Chemical Use, (e.g. silicone, cleaning solutions)
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Solar Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Solar Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of solar panels on a roof.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Solar Panel Installation Risk Assessment
Before starting any work on a solar panel installation, it's important to complete a risk assessment.
The supplied risk matrix will help identify potential hazards and risks associated with the work that needs to be done. This information can then be used to create or modify controls to keep everyone safe while working on the installation.
Bonus Working at Height Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS and FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Solar Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)