- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling more than 2m, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-Hours/Night work
- Arrival On-site & Risk Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Maintenance Indoor Unit, Ducting & Drainpipes (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Maintenance on the Outdoor Unit (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Working Near Telecommunication Transmitters
- Refrigerant System Evacuation & Charging
- Working On or Near Energised Electrical Installations or Services
- Testing & Commissioning (following the manufacturer’s instructions)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Air Conditioning Service and Repairs Safe Work Method Statement
This Air Conditioning Service and Repairs Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the service and repairs for air conditioning systems.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Air Conditioning Service and Repairs SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).