Ready to use Landscaping Safe Work Method Statements
We're a leading provider of safety documents and training tools for landscaping workers. Our SWMS are designed to help prevent injuries and keep your employees safe on the job.
You can choose from a range of SWMS that cover trenching work, laying decking, planting and mulching, mowing, chemicals and more. Our documents are easy to use and come with an inbuilt Risk assessment matrix and free reference list.
You'll be able to complete your work confidently and safely with our help. All of our products are designed by safety professionals, so you can be sure you're getting the best advice available.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, NT, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
Our Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates, they contain the most common hazards and controls measures to manage risk.
We can't see what's happening on your site though, it's vitally important you include site-specific hazards, assess the risk, and make our SWMS specific to your task at hand. Safe Work Method Statements set out the work activities in logical sequences; identifies hazards and describes the corresponding control measures.
The content of a SWMS should be regularly reviewed and needs to include consultation with workers and other persons.
If you are changing sites or conducting a new activity, the SWMS content should be checked and amended to suit.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor test
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed