- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Remove Existing Turf
- Subgrade Preparation (lay weed mat & spread sand/crushed stone mix)
- Compact Subgrade
- Grass Laying, Trimming & Seaming
- Re-fuelling Small Engine Equipment On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Synthetic Grass Laying Safe Work Method Statement
This Synthetic Grass Laying Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls in association with the preparation and installation of synthetic grass.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Synthetic Grass Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)