- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Delivery & Removal of the Chipper
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Pre-start Check
- Woodchipper Operation
- Moving the Chipper On-site
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Wood Chipper Safe Work Method Statement
This Wood Chipper Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of a wood chipper.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Wood Chipper Risk Assessment
This Safe Work Method Statement contains a comprehensive risk assessment matrix for commercial wood chippers, including detailed controls to mitigate each risk.
By understanding the risks associated with these powerful machines, you can work with your team to place safety measures to protect your workers and minimise potential risks.
With SafetyDocs SWMS, you'll have all the information you need to keep your team safe when using commercial wood chippers.
Job Steps Covered in Wood Chipper SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)