- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Mark-out the Water Feature
- Excavation & Backfilling
- Placement of Prefabricated Shells, Liners or Statues
- Lining a Pond
- Placing header/Capping Material (e.g. pavers, rock)
- Galvanised Steel Mesh – Pond Safety Cover
- Low Voltage Lighting & Pumps
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Water Features Safe Work Method Statement
This Water Features Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of water features and garden ponds.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Water Features SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)