- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Transporting Equipment & Chemicals
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working Adjacent to Roads & Powered Mobile Plant
- Garden/Grounds Maintenance
- Spills, Litter & Sharps Management
- Weed Control
- Re-fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This has been such a time saver for me, so easy to understand!
Garden Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement
This Garden Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with general grounds maintenance on roadsides and on sites i.e. parks etc. where the general public may be present during the work processes.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Garden Maintenance Risk Assessmentr Template
This SWMS contains an easy-to-use risk assessment matrix to ensure your operations are safe for employees and the general public.
Our risk assessment matrix will help you identify and mitigate any risks associated with your work and help you stay in compliance with all safety regulations.
Job Steps Covered in Garden Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)