- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Coupling/Uncoupling Trailer Models
- On-road Travel Between Sites
- Loading Material (soil, leaf mulch, bark chip, compost)
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Spreading Material
- Refuelling the Truck
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Bark Blower Truck Safe Work Method Statement
Bark Blower Truck Safe Work Method Statement covers hazards and controls with the view of ensuring that all reasonably practicable steps have been taken to prevent the likelihood of incident during the operation of a bark blower truck while work is conducted on or near a road and construction worksites.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Bark Blower Truck SWMS
(includes potential hazards and control measures)