- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Equipment Delivery & Removal
- Working Around Powered Mobile Plant
- Scarifier, Verti Mowing, Aerating, Mowing
- Top Dressing
- Chemical Applications
- Turf Laying
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Turf Restoration Safe Work Method Statement
This Turf Restoration Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the maintenance and restoration of turf.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Turf Restoration SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)