- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working Outdoors
- Transporting Chemicals
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Prepare Intended Work Area
- Conduct Visual Pre-inspection of Equipment
- Mixing & Decanting
- Weed Spraying
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Weed Control Safe Work Method Statement
This Weed Control Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with chemical weed control involving the use of herbicides.
The method of application is foliar spraying, where the herbicide is diluted with water or diesel and using a hose and handgun spray over the foliage (back pack or vehicle mounted pump).
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Spray Plan included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Weed Control SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)