Ready to Use Tree Lopping/Felling Safe Work Method Statements
Our Tree Lopping/Felling SWMS has been specifically designed for those who work with trees. Including tree lopping, stump grinding, working in an EWP and using wood chippers, these SWMS will help keep workers and the public safe and protect your business from any potential liability issues.
Tree lopping and felling can be dangerous. By using our safe work method statement, you can ensure that your staff are adequately trained and aware of the potential risks involved in this activity.
All SWMS include an inbuilt risk assessment matrix and a free reference list of applicable regulations and codes of practice.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com