- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- In or near water or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone/Remote Area
- Transporting the ATV
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- ATV Operation
- On Completion
- Document Sample
ATV - Quad Bikes Safe Work Method Statement
This ATV - Quad Bikes Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the use of All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) i.e. quad bikes, gator utilities etc.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in ATV - Quad Bikes Safe Work Method Statement SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)