- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Attaching the Mulcher to Machine
- Establish a Communication System with other Workers
- Vegetation Clearing
- On-site Maintenance
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Forest Mulcher Attachment Safe Work Method Statement
This Forest Mulcher Attachment Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the use of a forest mulcher attached to earthmoving equipment i.e. excavator, skidsteer etc. to push over/remove standing trees, grind stumps to the ground and mulch the trunk and other surrounding vegetation.
This SWMS should be used in conjunction with a SWMS that relates to the piece of plant/machinery you are using.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Forest Mulcher Attachment SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)