Are you looking for Flooring SWMS?
SafetyDocs offers comprehensive, industry-specific SWMS that are easy to use and conform to health and safety regulations. We have a wide range of flooring specific SWMS that cover flooring work, including tiling, carpet laying, timber flooring and vinyl.
Our Flooring SWMS are easy to use and are tailored specifically for your industry. They cover most hazards associated with flooring work, so you can be sure that your workers are safe at all times.
With a SafetyDocs SWMS, you can rest assured that you're meeting all safety requirements and protecting your workers. We make it easy for you to get started – just select your trade and download your SWMS today.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, NT, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Contet
Our Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates, they contain the most common hazards and controls measures to manage risk.
We can't see what's happening on your site though, it's vitally important you include site-specific hazards, assess the risk, and make our SWMS specific to your task at hand.
Safe Work Method Statements set out the work activities in logical sequences; identifies hazards and describes the corresponding control measures.
The content of a SWMS should be regularly reviewed and needs to include consultation with workers and other persons.
If you are changing sites or conducting a new activity, the SWMS content should be checked and amended to suit.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor test
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed