- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Mechanical Levelling using Jackhammer &/or Grinder
- Mixing & Applying Grouts/Patching Products & Levelling Compounds
- Applying to Patch &/or Levelling Compound
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Floor Preparation Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Floor Preparation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers health and safety controls associated with the repair and preparation of concrete floors.
This includes precautions when working on existing floor surfaces, including removal of old coatings, repairs, cleaning and priming. It also covers the installation of new floor finishes such as epoxy or polyurethane coatings.
The toxicology of working with some compounds ensures that maintaining good hygiene by wearing protective equipment is critical to avoid contact with toxic chemicals.
The Safe Work Method Statement is intended to be used by anyone who carries out this type of work in order to prevent injury from using mechanical tools and exposure to other hazards associated with surface preparation activities.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Floor Preparation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com