- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-Hours/Night Work
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Grinding & Polishing
- Impregnating & Protecting Concrete
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Have bought SWMS from Safety Culture prior they are easy to use and up to date. Never a problem getting onsite.
Concrete Grinding and Polishing Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Grinding and Polishing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with operating a floor grinder/polisher on a concrete floor.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Grinding and Polishing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)