- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Mixing Primers & Binders
- Applying Bedding Material
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Bedding-Screeding Floor Safe Work Method Statement
This Bedding-Screeding Floor Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the application of cement-sand screed for preparing floors before laying ceramic tiles or other floor coverings.
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Bedding-Screeding Floor SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)