- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-Hours/Night Work
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Tile, Concrete Flooring Removal
- Carpet & Floating Floor Removal
- Removal of Asbestos-Containing Materials
- Vinyl & Adhesive Removal
- Timber Floor Removal using a Ride-on Floor Scraper
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Floor Covering Removal Safe Work Method Statement
This Floor Covering Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when removing floor coverings such as tiles, carpet, timber and vinyl.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Floor Covering Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)