Ready to Use Refrigeration Safe Work Method Statements
SafetyDocs offers a range of Refrigeration SWMS or Safe Work Method Statements that cover the most common work activities associated with the Refrigeration industry.
The risks associated with refrigerants in refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment can include toxicity, flammability, asphyxiation, and physical hazards. That's why it's important to have comprehensive SWMS in place before beginning any work activity.
SafetyDocs' Refrigeration SWMS are easy to use and are tailored specifically for the Australian workplace. They're an essential tool for ensuring a safe working environment.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com