Ready to Use Mobile Plant Safe Work Method Statements
Our range of mobile plant Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) provide you with an easy way to make sure employees stay safe when using mobile plant equipment. These SWMS cover common activities when operating machinery, including plant operation, loading & unloading trucks, maintenance work, transporting machinery and more!
Each document includes straightforward controls for each task, so you know exactly what needs doing before starting any job involving mobile plant equipment. Simply download the Mobile Plant Safe Work Method Statement applicable to your job and get started! These SWMS have been created specifically for mobile plant operators, making it easier than ever to stay compliant and safe at the same time.
Browse our selection to find the perfect Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) for your next job. All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com