- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Assess the Designated Maintenance Area
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Servicing Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Heavy Vehicles Service Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement
This Heavy Vehicles Service Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with aspects of earth moving machinery and equipment maintenance undertaken at other sites, such as a construction site or farm.
Earthmoving equipment: any mobile plant/equipment used for undertaking earthmoving activities. (i.e. front-end loaders, excavators, backhoes, dozers, graders, skid-steer loaders, tractors etc.)
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Heavy Vehicles Service Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)