- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel, or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Arrival On-site
- Working Outdoors
- Delivery & Removal of Plant
- Installing and Removing Shoring/Trench Shields
- Water Charged Ground
- Silica Dust
- Environmental Management
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This Bulk Excavations Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with bulk excavation earthworks.
Bulk Excavations Safe Work Method Statement
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS does not cover the use of specific items of mobile plant or machinery (separate, dedicated SWMS will be required for specific items of plant and machinery).
Job Steps Covered in Excavations (Bulk) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)