- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel, or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site
- Work Area Set-up
- Environmental Management
- Delivery & Removal of Plant
- Silica Dust
- Operation On Slopes or Piles
- Fuelling the Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Excavations (Bulk) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Excavations (Bulk) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with bulk excavation work.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS does not cover the use of specific items of mobile plant or machinery (separate, dedicated SWMS will be required for specific items of plant and machinery).
Job Steps Covered in Excavations (Bulk) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Excavations (Bulk) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Excavations (Bulk) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org