- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Artificial extremes of temperature
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System with Pedestrian Workers
- Forklift Operation
- Loading, Carrying & Unloading
- Working Outside the Cabin near Powered Mobile Plant
- Hydraulic Equipment – Changing Attachments
- Refuelling Petrol/Diesel, Electric & LPG Forklifts
- On completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Forklift Safe Work Method Statement
This Forklift Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated the operation of a forklift fuelled by petrol/diesel, LPG or electricity.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Forklift SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)