- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Transporting the Trencher
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System with Ground Workers
- Trencher Operation
- Changing Attachments
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Chain Trencher Safe Work Method Statement
This Chain Trencher Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls with the view of ensuring that all reasonably practicable steps have been taken to prevent the likelihood of incident during the operation of a chain trencher associated with excavations.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.