- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival On-site
- Delivery & Removal of Mobile Plant
- Hoisting Loads
- Changing Buckets or other Attachments
- Refuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Road Rail Excavator Safe Work Method Statement
This Road Rail Excavator Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the operation of a road/rail excavator on rail tracks; including track re-construction, turnout construction, turnout re-sleepering, re-sleepering and partial re-sleepering as required.
Job Steps Covered in Road Rail Excavator SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)