- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Removing Small Sections (<10sqm) of ACM
- Removing Small Sections (<10sqm) of Asbestos Cement Sheeting
- Removing Small Sections (<10sqm) of Floor Tiles Containing Asbestos
- Removing Small Sections (<10sqm) of Bituminous Products, (i.e. roofing felt or roll roofing products)
- Removing Small Sections (<10sqm) of Ceiling Tiles Containing Asbestos
- Removing Small Sections (<10sqm) of Lagging on Pipework/Plant Containing Asbestos
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools on Asbestos
- Drilling Asbestos
- Paint/Repaint ACM
- Collection & Disposing of Asbestos Waste
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Asbestos Safe Handling (< 10 sqm.) SWMS SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Asbestos Safe Handling (< 10 sqm.) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when working with or removing small amounts non-friable asbestos less than 10 m2 in area. (No licence required).
This SWMS should be used for minor work in which asbestos or asbestos-containing materials (ACM) are encountered in the workplace. Examples may be drilling into, painting or replacing a small section of non-friable asbestos sheeting wall or removing non-friable asbestos lagging for a pipe repair.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS does not cover the removal of friable asbestos, or non-friable asbestos greater than 10sqm, or working with asbestos friction materials such as brake pads.
Job Steps Covered in Asbestos Safe Handling (< 10 sqm.) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Asbestos Safe Handling (< 10 sqm.) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Asbestos Safe Handling (< 10 sqm.) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com