- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Working Near Unprotected Edges
- Mixing & Applying Grouts & Patching Products
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Caulking Grouting Patching Safe Work Method Statement
This Caulking/Grouting/Patching Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) coversl hazards and controls associated with caulking, grouting and patching of concrete pre cast panels, block/brick work, concrete paving tiles and other building components.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Caulking Grouting Patching SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)