- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Falls Prevention Policy
- Falls Prevention Procedure
- Document Sample
Falls Prevention Policy
This Falls Prevention Policy outlines the responsibilities of the PCBU (person conducting a business or undertaking) to manage the risk of a fall by a person from one level to another.
Falls are a major cause of death and serious injuries in workplaces.
Fall hazards can be identified where work is conducted at height or changes in levels.
Falls Prevention Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com