- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered and Non-powered Tools
- Pre-inspect System Components and Assembling the Platform
- Installation of Electrical Cabling for Hoist Operations
- Setting-up Supports and Anchors
- Commission and Handover
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Erecting Suspended Powered Scaffolds Safe Work Method Statement
This Erecting Suspended Powered Scaffolds Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with erecting and dismantling suspended powered scaffolds systems such as swing stage.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work and Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Erecting Suspended Powered Scaffolds SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)