- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Pre-inspect System, Harnesses, Lifting Equipment and Anchor Points
- Working on the Rope Access System
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Rope Access Safe Work Method Statement
This Rope Access Safe Work Method Statement(SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the use of industrial rope access systems.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work and Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Rope Access SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)