- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implementing a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual tasks
- Pre-inspect Edge Protection System Components
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Fixing Edge Protection
- Working with Powered and Non-powered Tools
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Roof Edge Protection Safe Work Method Statement
This Roof Edge Protection Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when using extension ladders, mobile scaffolding and safety harness to perform the installation and dismantling of roof edge protection.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work and Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Working at Height Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Roof Edge Protection SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)