- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Pre-start Check of the Work Area
- Concrete Delivery, Concrete & Finish
- Fuelling Small Engines On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Placement and Finishing Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Placement and Finishing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with concrete placement and finishing.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Placement and Finishing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)