Working near communications equipment?
We have a range of Communication Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that will help you keep workers safe. Our SWMS are designed to be used by anyone involved in installing, maintaining or working around communication equipment. They provide guidance on how to work safely with this type of equipment.
Our SWMS can help you identify risks associated with working on communication systems and provide practical advice on how to avoid those risks. This means less time worrying about injuries and more time doing what matters most – running your business! It's easy - simply choose from our range of SWMS templates below, customise them if needed then download them instantly!
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com