- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Fixing Equipment on the Roof Wearing a Safety Harness
- Running Cable & Installing Outlets
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Chemical Use (e.g. silicone, cleaning solutions)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This Antenna/Satellite Dish Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with installation of antenna’s and satellite dishes on a roof.
Antenna Satellite Dish Installation Safe Work Method Statement
Controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Bonus Working at Heights Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Antenna Satellite Dish Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).