- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Working Remotely or in Isolation
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders, Scaffolding &/or Harness Use
- Entering Roof Void &/or Subfloor Space
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Building Inspector Safe Work Method Statement
This Building Inspector Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the inspection of buildings e.g. property, insurance or other visual assessments.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Building Inspector SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).