- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Working Remotely or in Isolation
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders, Scaffolding &/or Harness Use
- Entering Roof Void &/or Subfloor Space
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Building Inspector Safe Work Method Statement
This Building Inspector Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the inspection of buildings e.g. property, insurance or other visual assessments.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Building Inspector SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org