- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Powered Mobile Plant Movement
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Coffee Machine Installation
- Handover & Training to End-user
- Maintenance & Repair
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Coffee Machine Installation-Repair Safe Work Method Statement
This Coffee Machine Installation-Repair Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation and repair of coffee machines.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Coffee Machine Installation-Repair SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).