- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site, Site Assessment & Unloading of Materials/Equipment
- Work Area Set-up
- Locate & Isolate Existing Services
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles & Mobile Scaffold
- Working in Roof Space
- New Equipment (electrical testing)
- Running Cables/Setting-up Equipment
- Lifting, Mounting & Installing Components into Position
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Audio Visual Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Audio Visual Installation Safe Work Method Statement covers hazards and controls associated with installation of audio visual equipment such as video conferencing, audio & PA systems, digital signage and home theatre systems.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Audio Visual Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).