- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Site details
- Assembly points
- First aid officers
- Rescue equipment
- Emergency response steps
- Document Sample
Trench Collapse Emergency Response Plan
Working in excavations or trenches can pose a risk to workers being partially or fully enveloped by soil or other material.
Having an emergency response plan in place when there is a risk of engulfment can be critical in saving lives.
This Trench Collapse Emergency Response Plan details a seven-step process for making the area safe after a trench collapse and retrieving the person/s engulfed.