- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Equipment & Materials Delivery
- Excavating & Backfilling (working adjacent to machinery)
- Installing & Removing Trench Shields/Shoring
- Excavating the Trench (water charged ground)
- Working in Trenches >1.5m Deep
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Thorough, correct, east-to-use, great legislative reference attachments and easy to re-badge.
Trench Excavation Safe Work Method Statement
This Trench Excavation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls in regards to excavating & working in trenches greater than 1.5m deep.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Trench Excavation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)