- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Client Consultation & Code of Conduct
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Testing Procedures
- Pressure Testing
- Confined Space
- Working in Noisy Environments
- Working Around Pinch Points
- Working in Dust/Fumes
- Manual Tasks
- Electrical Hazards
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Portable-Hydrants-Hose Reel-Extinguishers Inspection Testing Safe Work Method Statement
This Portable-Hydrants-Hose-Reel-Extinguishers Inspection Testing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers general hazards and controls associated with the Inspection and Testing of Portable Hydrant, Hose Reels & Extinguishers.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Portable-Hydrants-Hose-Reel-Extinguishers Inspection Testing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)