- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provide Training On The Health Effects Associated With RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess Onsite Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working With Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Fire Extinguisher Installation
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
- Discharging Fire Extinguisher For Service Requirements
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fire Extinguisher Installation & Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement
If you’re looking for health and safety documents for fire extinguisher installation, then look no further. We have the perfect solution for you!
Our Safe Work Method Statement outlines all necessary steps required to ensure that your installation is done safely, effectively, and efficiently. It includes essential information such as pre-planning and preparation, preparing the work area, manual handling considerations and electrical safety.
You can rest easy knowing that our Fire extinguisher SWMS will guide you through every step of installing or maintaining your fire extinguishers so that it’s done correctly every time. This means less risk of injury to yourself or others in the workplace!
Job Steps Covered in Fire Extinguisher Installation & Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com