- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site
- Work Area Set-up
- Locate & Isolate Existing Services
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles &/or Mobile Scaffold
- Working in Ciling Spaces & Utility Areas
- Running Cables & Installing Alarms
- Mounting & Installing Components into Position
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fire Alarm System Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Fire Alarm System Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) ocovers hazards and controls associated with fire alarm system installation.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fire Alarm System Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)