- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site
- Work Area Set-up
- Locate & Isolate Existing Services
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders
- Working in Ceiling Spaces & Utility Areas
- Running Cables/Setting-up Equipment
- Mounting & Installing Components into Position
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Smoke Alarm Testing - Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Smoke Alarm Testing - Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with hard wired smoke alarm installation and alarm servicing.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Smoke Alarm Testing - Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)