- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivering Materials, Excavation, Concrete Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Installing Pipework
- Setting Steel & Formwork
- Pouring Concrete
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Pool Construction Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Pool Construction Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the construction of in-ground concrete pool shells.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Swimming Pool Risk Assessment
Before starting to dig the pool, it's essential to have a clear understanding of the risks involved.
Make sure you're using the safest construction methods with our included Risk Assessment matrix. It'll help you identify and avoid potential dangers during the build process.
Our easy to use risk matrix can be used to modify your SWMS for every project
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Pool Construction SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)