- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Preparing Subgrade
- Cutting & Laying Pavers
- Filling Gaps & Bedding Edge Pavers with Cement Mix
- Sand & Bedding Pavers
- Acid Washing
- Re-fuelling Small Engine Equipment On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Paving Safe Work Method Statement
This Paving Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the preparation and laying of pavers.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Paving Risk Assessment
If you're looking for a reliable way to assess and control safety risks while paving, look no further. This SWMS includes an OHS Risk Assessment matrix and controls that will help you stay safe while working, minimising the risk of musculoskeletal disorders and other hazards.
Plus, our easy-to-use mobile plant controls make it simple to keep your team safe on the job.