- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working Near Powered Mobile Plant During:
- Delivering Materials
- Concrete Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height
- Working Around Steel Reinforcement
- Working Adjacent to Formwork
- Pump Placement
- Shooting Concrete
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Shotcrete Safe Work Method Statement
This Shotcrete Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the application of shotcrete.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Shotcrete SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)